Quvenzhané Wallis, star of the new Annie movie, began a mini trend in 2013 when she started matching her outfits with the most adorable puppy purses. In fact the Poochie & Co. Yorkie purse she wore to the Oscars is STILL sold out, almost two years later. I have to admit that at first I was a bit hesitant, what do I need a purse shaped like a dog for? Until I saw that they have a Labrador purse and now I’m just trying to decide if a yellow or a white dress would match it better. Here’s to hoping Quvenzhané keeps up the puppy purses while doing press for Annie!
1. Rocking A Scottish Terrier at the Hollywood Film Awards Gala.
2. Another Scottish Terrier at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
3. Toy Poodle (literally!) at the Oscar Nominations.
4. A Bulldog making an appearance at the Film Independent Spirit Awards Nominees Brunch.
5. Another Scottie at the Critics Choice Movie Awards. (I’m sensing a Scottie trend!)
6. Purple Cocker Spaniel at the L.A. Film Critics Association Awards.
7. Pink Poodle at the Producer’s Guild Awards.
8. Yorkie at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party.
9. Sparkly Poodle at the Kari Feinstein Pre-Academy Awards Style Lounge.
10. Cocker Spaniel at the Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards Luncheon