Snow days are great for getting days off of school or work, but the best part is you get to stay home ALL DAY and bond with your pooch! If you get bored or run out of things to do, here’s a list of fun activities you and your dog can do together, featuring Kokoro the American Eskimo dog.
1. Dress them up in your clothes so they can stay warm and be super fashionable at the same time. Don’t worry, they’ll love it.
2. Pile all of their stuffed animals on them to share the warmth.
3. Play Rock-Paper-Scissors with them. Disclaimer: You may or may not lose every time.
4. Put a dab of peanut butter on their nose. It’s a treat for them and an adorably entertaining show for you!
5. Play hide and seek with them.
6. If it’s above freezing, take them out to the fresh untouched mounds of snow and watch them have a blast!
7. Watch the local game on TV together.
8. Dig that massive mammoth bone that’s half your body weight out from your stash of emergency supplies and watch them attempt to finish it…all day.
9. Put more clothes on them – not for warmth, but just for fun! Create a doggy fashion show starring your enthusiastic pup and some spiffy bandanas.
10. Introduce them to your other family pets that they may not have had much time to interact with in the past.
11. Dress them up and have them play you some music.
12. Take them to the local playground to explore. Don’t forget to bring your camera for some fun shots!
13. Take them adventuring on a nature trail so they can explore, do a sun dance, and wish all of this snow away forever!
14. Finally, make them do some tricks so they can open their long-awaited BarkBox for the month! They will be super grateful that you are such a loving and wonderful human.
Follow Kokoro the pup on Instagram for more pics!