Please. Being the younger sib can have its perks, but seriously: Sometimes, it feels like no one sees you. Your older sister/brother pup teases you endlessly. You’re always trying to keep up.
Here are 15 dogs who entirely understand the struggle that is the younger sibling.
1. No one in the family wants to share their toys with you…
4. There are a THOUSAND pictures of your older sib, but maybe one of you. On your birthday. And even THAT got photobombed.
6. You’re continually referred to as “the accident that happened on St. Patty’s Day.” Which unfortunately tells you too much about the origin of your name: Patty.
9. Your older sibling gets mad at you when you’re able to do things at a younger age than they ever did. For example, when you get a cell phone before they could.
10. It’s hard to reach the pinnacle of perfection of your older sib. So sometimes, you not only don’t even try, you go in the opposite direction.
12. People call you the wrong name. All. The. Time.
13. You always try to seem cool around your older sib’s friends, because you’re crushing on them–but they always ignore you. Or worse, laugh.