Hi, my name is Nicole and I play Hide-and-Seek with my dog.
Seriously, though. We play for realsies. With rules and everything. I hide, she seeks. Then she finds me, we freak out together, and she runs off in the opposite direction to find a spot to hide in. The only problem is, she doesn’t hide her entire body. I wish I had a picture of it, but I don’t, so you’ll have to use your imagination plus this exquisite masterpiece:
She also sometimes hides just her face but leaves her entire 70+ lb. body sticking out, because if she can’t see me, I can’t see her, right?
Here are 16 dogs who, like my dog, suck at hide and seek.
1. “They’ll NEVER find me here! Har har har!”
2. “I can see nobody, so nobody can see me.” Sound dog logic.
3. This one looks like she’s doing an alright job, until she realizes she’s looking the wrong way.
4. “I’ve been super still so there’s a chance they haven’t seen me.”
5. He’s so sure of himself…
6. “I’ll just keep my head down so my ears don’t make it lumpy and give me away”.
7. She knows you can see her, but does she care?
8. “I don’t know what I’m doing.”
9. “This is the last time I babysit these rotten children.”
10. “Oh boy! I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when I pop out and surprise them!”
11. “Perfect! I can’t smell a thing, so neither will they!”
12. “Poor humans and their weak sense of smell. They’re practically in front of me and can’t see me!”
13. When you wait so long for someone to find you that you fall asleep.
14. “Yes. Yes. I am master of hide.”
15. “Aw man! I thought you’d never look up here…at eye level.”
16. “Victory shall be mine!”