Some dogs love their moms and dads soooooooo much that they just can't help but want to be near them 24/7. They're so clingy, it's as if they're made of Velcro. And some breeds are clingier than others.
Here's 9 of the most over-attached breeds we know.
1. Akitas - "I missed you so much! Don't ever go to the bathroom again."
2. Labrador Retrievers - "It's a good thing you're a velcro-human, or this would just be weird."
3. Bichon Frise - "When you're not here, I cling to the cat. It's not the same. "
4. Italian Greyhounds - "If I let you up, do you promise not to get another dog?"
5. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - "I will only ever breath the same air as you."
6. Vizsla - "Get your own hooman."
7. Brussels Griffon - "You don't really think you're going on a walk without me, do you?"
8. Great Dane - "I'm in his lap, and I'm a dog. What don't you get?" #YouAreNotALapDog
9. Staffordshire Terrier - "I'd ask you to take a picture of my good side, but it's busy touching my mom right now."