It was only yesterday that we wrote about one of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s many adorable videos he makes with his dogs, Hobbs and Brutus. Tragically, this pawfect pup family has already experienced an incredible loss.
Late last night, The Rock announced that Brutus died after ingesting a mushroom. The pup had eaten the mushroom Monday evening and by eleven P.M., the pup was already gone.
The Rock posted this on his Facebook page:
We send our condolences to The Rock and his family. We know how much they love their pups.
And let’s all take his advice and check our yards or anywhere else our pups play for mushrooms or any hazardous plants that could hurt our pups.