Ah, flannel: a classic trademark of the youngsters we lovingly call hipsters. It’s no secret that hipster communities are slowly spreading across the nation, and with hipster humans come hipster pups. No offense, but the hipster pups are way cuter and much less pretentious. Check out these flannel-loving, glasses-wearing doggos.
1. That’s quite a man bun you’ve got there.
2. Nothing quite like a cup of Fair Trade Sumatran Joe and a lazy afternoon watching La Strada.
3. My Instagram followers will be disappointed if I don’t get a good shot of this Bloody Mary.
4. So what if the glasses aren’t prescription? Nerds are IN, man.
5. I’ve lost a lot of weight since I started a vegan keto diet, so my clothes are a little too big now.
6. Hello, yes, please point me to the nearest Apple Store.
7. I’ll see you at the craft beer festival next weekend.
8. Look for me on the front page of Huff Post as one of Coachella’s finest.
9. It takes a long time to style my beard in the mornings.
10. Uhh, I liked electroswing before it was cool.
11. I grow my own fruits and vegetables in my loft.
12. Excuse me? Can you point me to the nearest cold-pressed juicery?
13. This is my dad’s vintage shirt – it’s so rad.
14. I’m thinking my next tattoo will be of a tennis ball wearing an ironic t-shirt.
15. I can’t and won’t stop watching Portlandia.
16. What do you mean there’s no Whole Foods in this neighborhood?
Featured image via @amandass8/Instagram