It is a well-known fact that dogs are great cuddle buddies. They make sleeping 50% more uncomfortable, but 150% more adorable. We thought we’d get you through today with some big and little spoons to feast your eyes on. Can you feel the love?
1. Cuddling your mini-me is always a good way to nap.
Image via @nalu.co
2. Sometimes the big spoon thinks about being the little spoon, too.
Image via @pitsandkitties
3. A puppy pile is totally appropriate if there isn’t enough room on furniture.
Image via @bernie.and.max
4. Size definitely does not matter when it comes to finding a cuddling partner.
Image via @harlowandsage
5. Cuddle unto others as you would have them cuddle unto you.
Image via @pointandwag
6. No matter how you choose to fit together, cuddles are always great.
Image via @buddygrahams
7. Cuddle buddies are 4 lyfe.
Image via @emwng
8. Any size spoon will do!
Image via @simonthejackchi
9. Although sometimes cuddling may appear uncomfortable, it really isn’t.
Image via @poppawheeli
10. Using each other as body part rests is completely acceptable.
Image via @gatsbyandscoutcorgis
11. Using each other as pillows works great when you’re similar in size.
Image via @bordernerd
12. Dogs don’t care about morning breath, which makes them even better cuddle buddies.
Image via @rockystaryorkie
13. It seems these cuddling naturals can always find the perfect way to fit together.
Image via @sometimescarl
14. Sleep soundly, little one. I’ll always be here to protect you.
Image via @kelleydigioia
15. Two corgis is always better than one.
Image via @apairofcorgis
16. Can you spot which one is the dog and which one is the teddy bear?
Image via @ps.ny
17. It is, however, standard cuddling etiquette to position your large floppy ears respectfully.
Image via @deanthebasset
18. Okay, cuddling newborn pups. We’ll just leave this here for you to stare at.
Image via @clari_calahari
19. Smooshing faces together facilitates the cuddling process immensely.
Image via @nicole_ransom
20. If you can’t find a pillow, using someone else’s butt works just as well.
Image via @ifitwags
21. Double cuddle trouble.
Image via @rucca_the_silly_frenchie
22. These pups know to be especially careful when sleeping near each other’s rear ends.
Image via @healthyasahorsevet
23. If no other pups are available, cuddling a life-sized teddy bear works perfectly well too.
Image via @bingelibong