1. She always takes your clothes without asking and when you get them back they’re totally ruined.
2. She always wants to share your food as if she didn’t already eat her own!
3. She has no respect for your privacy. Do closed doors mean NOTHING?
4. But you pee in front of each other all the time and it’s totally NBD.
5. You have a sneaking suspicion your boyfriend thinks she’s cuter than you.
6. You KNOW your parents like her more than you, just because she’s like, really pretty and confident and athletic and everyone loves her and no one even cares that you got straight A’s or wrote a cool article for BarkPost.
7. Things are SO EASY FOR her and so dog-gone difficult for you.
8. You can always go to her with your problems, because she’s a really good listener…
9. …but she might not give you the advice you want to hear.
If I want a promotion at work I should… throw the ball? WHAT DOES THAT METAPHOR EVEN MEAN?
10. She tries to protect you from bullies even though her bark is worse than her bite.
11. She can be really really REALLY annoying.
12. But she’s your family, your best friend, and you can’t imagine life without her!