Mother’s Day is all about showing our mamas how much we love them… dog moms included. Since pups can’t give their moms flowers (and certainly not chocolate) for Mother’s Day, we’ve decided the best way to show them that they’re appreciated is through imitation… it is the sincerest form of flattery, after all!
1. “Mom, your hair may be white but you don’t look a day over three years old!”
2. “It’s because of you that I learned to appreciate the feeling of grass beneath my paws and the wind in my ears.”
3. “And mom, thanks for teaching me to never let the camera even come close to spotting my bad side.”
4. “Speaking of pictures, without you I would’ve never learned how to angle my body away from the camera… I have been going on more walks after all and I want my photos to show it!”
5. “Mom, I also want to thank you for teaching me that no matter how busy things get, there’s always time for a quick kiss.”
6. “No matter what, I want you to know that just like you’ve got my back, I’ve always got yours.”
7. “Especially when you’re ready for a nap. That’s something I’ll always back you up on.”
8. “…Just don’t embarrass me. We look alike. People might get confused… I love you, but… please stop.”
9. “Then again, even when you embarrass me, I know you’d tell me that the only way to get over it is to keep my head up.”
10. “…and if that doesn’t work, to try taking a nap again.”
11. “I just don’t know how to thank you for being such a good example and for always keeping an eye on me.”
12. “It’s good to know that when things get ruff I’ll always have you to protect me.
13. “Sure, you and dad make a great team but I think we all know the truth…”
14. “When it comes to the bond between a mama dog and her pup, there’s just nothing that compares!”