Old family photo albums don’t always have the best reputation, but lately both humans and dogs have found a way to keep old photos spicy with new ones!
Check out 17 of the coolest photos taken of puppies recreated by the dogs (and sometimes hoomans) as adults.
1. “OMG! I haven’t changed a bit.” #DontLie
2. “When I was a pup, I only knew two places to hide my bone. But now…”
3. “Promise we’ll never grow apart.” #WePromise
4. “My hoomans got so big!”
5. “I hardly knew my way around the office back then. But as you can see by the duct tape on this chair, I’ve been hard at work ever since.”
6. “Have you even changed the sheets since this pic was taken?” #Gross
7. “The key to putting on lean mass is lots of protein.”
8. “Is it just me, or did this pillow get smaller?”
9. “Boy that sun sure feels good on my fur.” #SomeThingsNeverChange
10. “How many years is that in dog years?”
11. “I think we need a bigger coffee table.”
12. “And it still has that new car smell…”
13. After all this time the Goldie still plays it up for the camera.
14. “I think I need a new hiding spot.”
15. Some weiners take longer to grow than others.
16. “That squirrel is still here?!” #LookOverThere
17. Slow down! You’re growing too fast!