Whether you’ve been away for a few hours or a few years, no one is happier you’re home than your dog. They undoubtedly bust out some rockin’ moves every time you walk through the door.
We couldn’t resist capturing all of this fluffy joy, so here are 15 of our favorite patented dog greeting maneuvers.
1. The pack attack.
2. The tackle.
3. The “I’m so excited not even this car can contain me.”
4. The standard tail wag.
5. The tail wag and leash grab combo.
6. The tail wag and howl combo.
7. The fall down to the floor with excitement.
8. The lap dance.
9. The standard jump
10. The joy jump.
11. The door jump.
12. The please hold me.
13. The too-excited-to-stand.
14. The hand jive.
15. The booty-wiggle-hop.
Featured image via @angel_thegoldendog
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!