This story originally appeared in BarkPost email, the new home of BarkPost’s original articles. If you want silly stories, fascinating dog facts, cute pup pics, and puplifting stories every week, sign up at BarkPost.com!
When Pitties finish up a long day of playing, laughing, and generally doing anything they can to make you smile all day long, they love to squeeze their PJ’s over their big boxy heads and cuddle up for a long sleepy time.
Two widely known Pit Bull facts:
(1) They’re velvety burritos of Love and Joy.
(2) They rock bedtime fashion like nobody’s business.
Yeah, we can prove it.
1. These Pitties racing to the couch.
♫ Dashing through the snoooow, with your butt-flap open yaaaay…♫
2. This Dreamboat, tucked in and ready to snooze.
“Here’s my tip: fart before bedtime for an extra warm blankie.”
3. This sweet lil’ baby ready for your cuddles.
“Hood up, jazz leg out, I’m ready to tap my way to naptime.”
4. This bear and his boo.
“Ain’t nothin comes between my and my honey. Not even honey.”
5. These nautical Staffies settin’ a course for Dreamland.
“Nothing beats a night in your own harbor, isn’t that right Muffy?”
6. This sleepy pup and her guardian angel.
“With Jaws on my side, the monsters under the bed don’t stand a chance.”
7. This sleepy pup and her annoying little sisters.
“Devin, Julie, we talked about this. When the jammies are on, playtime is over!”
Happy Monday, folks! And if you have some Pitties of pajamas in your own, snuggle ‘em up and send us a pic! You’ll make our dreams come true.
Thanks for reading! And sign up for BarkPost email to get our silly stories, fascinating dog facts, cute pup pics, and puplifting stories every week!