We all have our opinions about what we want in a new president during this 2016 election. Turns out, we aren’t the only ones. Here are what these floofy dogs want in a new president.
1. Tax rates that will let me keep more of the treats I earn.
“Mmmmi mrike mmthe mmmsoundmmpf mmmof mmthatmpf!”
2. Free obedience school tuition.
“I have a Master’s in Rolling Over”
3. Protect our nation’s natural beauty by making it a dog park.
“I haven’t stopped running for—I don’t know how time works, but I have been running so much!”
4. Hair that’s better than theirs.
“Hmmmmm…we could do better.”
5. A chicken in every bowl.
“Dog Bless America!”
6. Mailman-free zones.
“We just want a day where we don’t get so nervous from a mailman visit that we piddle on the floor.”
7. More fire hydrants per city block.
“Trees are fine but peeing on a hydrant is LUXURY.”
8. End discrimination in restaurant seating!
“That food is so close, but so far away. Why bring me to the meal if I can’t lick the plate?”
9. Reform flea immigration.
“I’m fine with fleas on my body, I just don’t want them taking my blood.”
10. Make all cats indoor cats!
“Show me your weak, your tired, and your weary, but not your cats. If I can’t go outside when humans aren’t home, NO ONE can go outside!”
11. Universal belly rubs
“The land of the free…belly rubs.”
11. Pup-lic healthcare.
“And no grooming deductible.”
12. Fixing our bridges and roads.
“How else am I gonna shred, man?”
13. Increase the minimum wage
“Show me the money!”
14. Ending partisan gridlock.
“Can’t we all just get along?”
Featured image via @sipkobear