Shine your shoes and pluck those eyebrows, damnit, because today, we shall be in the presence of royalty. No, not Prince William or Kate whatserhead or Dame Helen Mirren, but a figure with much more prestige. I speak, of course, of Sir Charles Barkley. Named after the Space Jam star (and occasional basketball player,) this Seattle-based Napoleon of adorability took the world by storm last year, with features on Mashable, The Daily Mail, and Buzzfeed, among others.
With a slew of dedicated followers, Sir Charles delights and astounds hoomans and other species alike through his popular Instagram account and Facebook page. You know how you see celebs and you’re like “I don’t understand why they would ever be popular ever! WHAT DO PEOPLE SEE IN THEM!?” Well, Sir Charles arouses no such puzzlement – this pup has pawzazz! As if you needed more, here are 18 reasons he’s the flyest pup around:
1. He’s the world’s most adorable Seahawks fan!
2. He can rock any angle.
3. As I said…ANY angle!
4. He don’t need no push.
5. Just look at this. Seriously.
6. ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS?!
7. He’s got the proper Seattle attire totally down.
8. This should be a mural in the Seattle mayor’s office.
9. Ooh, lala! Crazy Frenchie taking after his pupperland!
10. He’s the cutest member of his frat.
11. HOW CAN WE GET ANYTHING DONE WHEN THIS EXISTS IN THE WORLD?!
12. OR THIS?!
13. Oops, sorry—gotta be more specific with my jpeg names.
14. There, that’s better.
15. He may be French, but he knows when to pick a winning side.
16. He can totally rock #tbt.
17. This is getting a little unnecessary, no?
18. This will be your new desktop background, bedroom wallpaper, and sheets.
So I think the case is pretty cut and dry—SIR CHARLES FOR ACTUAL HOOMAN KNIGHTHOOD!