Do you need some inspiration to help show your dog the door? Here are some paw-sitively pupalicious doggie doors to help you get started.
1. This doggie door stays within your home’s design scheme. The crown molding adds a bold design element.
2. This one is for every pup that deserves their own awning. How cute would it be to embroider their name?
3.This opening is part of the door panel. It also stays open with a chain.
4. This door blends in effortlessly with your perfectly painted walls.
5. This is one high tech pooch. This doggie door lets your pup enter by activating a special collar you let him wear. You won’t have to worry about intruders, because only your pup pal can enter through this door.
6. By putting a doggie door in your cabinets, you can save space, and no one would ever have to know that you let Fido out through your pantry.
7. A rug and puppy decal make this door oh-so inviting!
8. Why not add decals and pictures of your furchild to personalize their space even more?
9. Show your support for your rescue, by hanging bags, pictures and putting a cozy window and doggie bed in their space to outside.
10. Or, you could let your pups design their own! Then again…maybe not.