If you have ever considered getting a cat, take a look at these dog breeds before doing so. The cat you're looking for might already be the dog you have!
1. Chinese Crested: this Chinese Crested would argue that not everyone *cough* Sphinx Cat *cough* can pull off naked.
2. Norwich Terrier: these two aren't afraid to admit they like a nice cat nap.
3. Pomeranian: Fluffy? Check. Diva? Check.
4. Samoyed: someone's grumpy about his doppelganger situation...
5. Bull Terrier: this Bull Terrier is worried he might be a Siamese dog.
6. This Shiba: this Shiba thinks orange tabbies are kinda cute--but only orange tabbies.
7. Siberian Husky: denial looks adorable on these Huskies.
8. Border Collie: the mask markings of this bandit duo make these cuties look eerily similar.
9. Chihuahua: this Chihuahua wont ever admit he likes a nice cat-bath.
10. Papillon: honestly, at first glance did you even notice that cat wasn't a Papillon?
11. French Bulldog: this Frenchie is channeling his inner Persian cat.
12. Corgi: this Corgi thinks perching on-top of things should be for dogs too, not just cats.
13. Pug: this Pug just found out his brother is a cat (cat's can have floppy ears!?).
14. Shih Tzu: this Shih Tzu and Persian Cat both have smooshy (and totally kissable) faces.
If you have ever considered getting a cat, take a look at these dog breeds before doing so. The cat you’re looking for might already be the dog you have!
Featured Image via dee_elle/Instagram
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!