***BarkPost in no way encourages hoomans to try and design their own dogs using actual dogs. Instead, we recommend this virtual version. 🙂 ***
Oh my Dog this is incredible! Such a great, guilt-free way of designing your own dog without all the mess that comes with the old-fashioned way!
1. First, read these instructions before visiting Animal Planet’s Mutt Maker. See how cool it looks? Click “Start” to get started.
2. Scroll through the available dogs atop the screen. Notice the informative blurbs about each breed! Select your dog.
3. I chose the English Bulldog, because they rock. Now select the feature of the dog you desire.
4. I chose the English Bulldog’s torso to maximize cuddliness.
5. Now select a new breed and a new feature to begin assembling your mutt.
6. I selected the limbs of a Dachshund so my mutt will be nimble despite the unwieldy size of its torso.
7. Though not an obvious choice, I selected the tail of a Doberman to decrease wind resistance.
8. Clearly this tail won’t be holding this pup back. Now select another breed and another feature.
9. To enhance cuteness, I chose the head and face of a Poodle. Because Poodle.
10. The results speak for themselves.
11. Now, refresh and repeat.
There is no end to the weird combinations you can create.
12. You can also accessorize!
Oh yes. The bonnet, please.
And now for some old fashioned advertising, and… Voila!