PetSmart recently released five mini-mockumentary style ads. Why do we care? Because it’s directed by Christopher Guest, the GENIUS behind the classic pup movie Best in Show.
Now that we’ve got your attention, check out the five wry and wickedly amusing ads below:
1. Anna Faris stars as the pawfect stage mom. Neurotic, with a sly sense of one-upmanship she aims to glorify her pooch. (I’m not afraid to admit that I’ve fallen victim to this many a time. Wutt? My dog’s freaking awesome, k.)
2. New pup parents raise your hands! You know what this couple is going through, am I rite? It’s hard nurturing two young’uns, especially when it comes down to picking out the names.
3. All you over-protective dog parents, don’t worry, you haven’t been forgotten. There’s a ‘lil something for you too. Now chuckle away.
4. That couple with a gazillion pets, it’s ok to mix-up or blank out on your fuzzbutts’ names. As long as you remember the important things, y’know?
5. And lastly, a family that dogs together, stays together. Haven’t you heard that saying?