A New Year always promises to find us refreshed and optimistic. So much so that we decide, nay resolve to improve ourselves in various ways.
At least, that’s the idea. But as we know, it doesn’t always work that way. Some of us have probably already gone back on our New Year’s resolutions. Maybe some of our dogs, too.
Meet 15 pups who’ve already blown their New Year’s resolutions to…
1. EAT HEALTHIER. She promised herself she would only eat food in the New Year.
2. EXERCISE MORE. It only counts when you use ALL your legs, Lulu.
3. WORK HARDER. At first, Rex was honored to be named the family guard dog…
4. FIND A HOBBY. His parents are still trying to explain why this does not count as cooking.
5. READ A BIG BOOK. Sadie accepted that the novels of Janet Evanovich were TOO big.
6. GO TO THE VET MORE. They must have mixed this up with another resolution.
7. BE NICER. Sadly, Rochester thinks he is being nicer.
8. LEARN A NEW TRICK. Yeah, it looks cool. But Buster’s 360 was supposed to be a 1080.
9. FLOSS. “Mom, your floss tastes funny.”
10. GET A NEW HAIRCUT. Rory decided it was time for a mullet.
11. PLAY MORE. “I don’t have the energy to play now. Just lemme…” #Zzz
12. GET MORE SLEEP. “Mom! My nap’s over! Mom!”
13. FIND YOURSELF. Be careful what you wish for.
14. QUIT SMOKING. “It doesn’t count if I don’t light it.” #Gross
15. BE A BETTER CITIZEN. Meet a bunch of pups who failed the AKC Canine Good Citizen test.