Welcome to CUTE ATTACK, your Monday morning medicine. We’re dishing you our favorite dog shtuff at approximately 300 Awws per second. Today’s subject: Huey, the flying Frenchie.
At Bark, we all love to keep our eyes, ears and noses open for the most delightful dogs on the world wide web. So you can imagine how thrilled we were when we encountered Huey, the Flying Frenchie!
This sweet little butterball lives in Austin, where he's "sorta spoiled, basically tuff, totally chill, and constantly snarting." But what really caught our eye is his fantastic leap. Who knew a lump of dough could defy gravity like this?
So we decided to investigate the secrets to Huey's zero-gravity adventures.
WHAT MAKES HUEY FLY?
1. When your roommate makes fresh GUACAMOOOOOOOOOLEEEEE!!!
You made extra?? Avoca-Don't mind if I Doooooooo!
2. When your favorite superhero movie shows up on NETFLIIIIIIIIIIIIX!
The Pork Knight flies again! (…To the couch. All weekend.)
3. When you get a discount code to buy SWEET KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!
Ok he's not flying in this one, but this was an editorial decision: you NEED to see these sneaks.
4. When your lil bro's in town so you SKIP THE WORK-DAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
(This is Leon, Huey's baby bro. Very good, young one! Take it one flop at a time.)
5. When you stumble but it's ok because there's donuts in the break room SO NOBODY SAAAAAAAAW!!!!"
AND you get a donut.
Well done, mighty Huey! Everyone put your tray tables up and nudge that snoring guy off your shoulder, because Huey's taking off, and flying straight to our hearts.
Does your dog have the gift of flight? Send us a picture or a video- we'd love to see it!