If your goal in life is to make your dog hate your guts, then the Elizabethan collar is your friend. Seeing your dog rock his cone with a look of quiet rage mixed with regret is one of those things that makes you feel like a terrible owner, but it’s a necessary part of the healing process. How else can you keep your furball from licking his wounds?
Here are 9 dogs whose customized cones won’t make them hate their owners any less.
1. “A Death Star? Is this a fart joke? I think it’s a fart joke.”
2. “DEATH. TO. PINTEREST.”
3. “The S is supposed to be on my chest, Mom. God!”
4. “Is this for that time I peed on the Christmas tree? I said I was sorry!”
5. “This is my life now.”
6. The face of derpiness of he who has not yet tried to move while wearing a cone.
7. “Yes, I’m a Muttini. Very clever, human.”
8. “Yes, quite. I still despise you.”
9. “Dude, this isn’t fair. You can see my cards!”
If you like any of these ideas, you can try it on your pup! You can also buy cone art via More Than A Cone, where cones of shame become cones of dignity.
“Every single art piece will help benefit our friends at Best Friends Animal Society®; the only national animal welfare organization focused exclusively on ending the killing of dogs and cats in America’s shelters. With the help of our artists, we are trying to help BFAS ‘save them all.'”