This post is pawwered by the folks at Freshpet who know that sometimes a fresh meal makes pups + humans so excited that they just have to dance. In paw-nor of Pet Wellness Month, they’re launching the #FreshDance challenge! All you have to do is take a short video or photo of your pup, cat, or you and your pet (or you!) dancing before a meal and use the hashtag #Freshdance. The grand prize winner will receive $500 of Freshpet food + so much more. Visit Freshpet to learn more and enter!
Everybody knows pups do a special little dance before dinner, but these dogs below take celebratory dancing to another level. 😛
1. When Beyonce’s new album comes out, humans be like:
2. “I call this dance, ‘Yesterday’s Burritos.'”
3. Gimmie those treats, or it’s about to get all Black Swan up in here.
6. “Human you need to get a date to the prom SOON, because I cannot do this with you in public.”
7. When your favorite song from high school comes on the radio 10 years later.
8. When you walk out of the hair salon and you know you’re slaying.
9. When the bass finally drops. #OhMyDogILoveSkrillex
10.♫ “What you gon’ do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I hump… I hump, I hump, I hump.”♫
11. You know the twerking fad is over when dogs start doing it.
12. When the tune’s so good, you just gotta dance in your underpants. #EatYourHeartOutTomCruise
This post is sponsored by the pups at Freshpet! Capture your own pup’s dancing skills to win $500 worth of food among many other prizes! To learn more about how healthy, fresh food can change your dog’s life, visit Freshpet.com!