We love that Snapchat, the fun photo-sharing mobile app, lets you snap a pic, slap on a clever caption, and send it off to your friends. And unless the recipients screen shot the image on their phones, it’s lost to the void within a matter of seconds. Forever. Which is good, sometimes.
Can you imagine how many legendary pup-powered pictures have disappeared simply because someone wasn’t quick enough to save them? It’s a shame, really. Luckily, there’s still time to get a laugh out of these 15 surviving relics:
1. The only time this isn’t OK is when the person at the door is selling cookies.
2. Talk about that whiplash…
3. Quite frankly, he shouldn’t choose the Ugg life either.
4. Take a number, pal. We got a lotta hungry customers.
5. That is, with yearning, passion, and irrevocable desire.
6. There was never a better cover of this Whitney Houston classic.
7. Also, will the pizza delivery guy ever get here?
8. “Oh, you’re home early…”
9. “We thought something was trapped inside. Don’t worry, it’s clear.”
10. The only thing better than a tiny dog is a tiny dog riding a dragon.
11. Wait a second… you keep your garbage can in the middle of the room?
12. “The day I tell him I’m up here is the day I stop barking at all the noises.”
13. “I thought this was the dog park.”
14. It’s accurate, OK? You have to let it dry.
15. He’s just one big ball of “nope.”