Pug by day, model by night? This pug really knows how to work the camera. He is the Derek Zoolander of dogs, always ready for his close up.
This 2 year old pug lives in Nashville with his owner, Leslie Mosier, the photographer behind Doug’s genius.
This pug looks good in any style, rocking the beanie to a yoda costume. The real question is, what can’t he pull off? He was made for the camera and the people love him.
By now, Doug the Pug is famous. He is a boss, and we all know it. Here are 5 things you didn’t know about Doug the Pug…
1. Doug is a huge flirt. Leslie says that he is sweet to everyone, but makes a point of being extra sweet to girls. Watch out ladies… This pug knows what he is doing.
2. Doug is Leslie’s shadow. He is always right on her heels, sometimes running into her if she stops abruptly. If that’s not pug love, I don’t know what is.
3. Doug literally loves the camera (and the camera loves him). When Leslie brings out her camera, Doug starts wagging his tail uncontrollably.
4. Doug snores. A lot. Sometimes Leslie has to wear earplugs. But just sometimes.
5. Doug watches TV (one of his favorite shows is Real Housewives of New York, a classic).
And an extra fun fact just for good measure: Doug screams at the pizza man (what can we say, there is no truer love than that of a pug and his pizza).
Follow @leslieanddoug to keep up with this dynamic duo. Taking #PugLife to the next level one outfit at a time.
Interested in more content like this? Sniff this related article: 26 Of The Most Influential And Inspiring Internet Dogs Of Our Time.
Does your dog get more likes than you do? We’d love for you to join our BarkPack. BarkPack is for pups with an engaged social media presence interested in getting paid to spoil your dog. Head to www.barkbox.com/barkpack to sign up!