Animal Photographer Tanja Brandt captured this unlikely friendship between Ingo the Shepherd dog and Poldi the owl.
Here’s probably what the two were thinking during the photoshoot:
1. Dog: Hey Poldi, look at the flame silly.
Owl: Wut? I’m terrible at posing.
2. Dog: Look soulful? Gotcha!
Owl: Wait…. what do I do with my wings?!
3. Owl: Oh yeah, she loves reading to me. And I love listening to her.
4. Both: We do lurveeee our coffee. Our friendship blossomed over a cuppa.
5. *Snuggly silence*
6. Dog: We spend a lot of our time exploring the wilderness and discussing BFF schtuff.
7. Both: Our favorite season is actually winter! WE ruvvvv the snow!
8. Both: Us when we fight…we still stay close cuz that helps make up quickly.
9. Both: We’ve learned to support each other, weakness, strengths et al. Isn’t that what friendship is about?
10. ~ BFFs Fur LIFE! ~