We all know that person who loves making sure all attention is on them when they enter a room. So annoying, right? However it’s a lot less annoying (and more hilarious) when that person is a dog. Below, 10 attention seekers who want you to stop what you’re doing to bask in their presence.
1. New 21st century trend? Getting upstaged on your wedding day by your dog.
2. This puppy sure loves the sound of their name (and getting inevitably kicked off the bed).
3. “Neighborhood watch, here. Is everyone behaving themselves?”
4. Expectation meets reality.
5. This dog doesn’t even need the beach to recreate Baywatch.
6. If this is how this pup casually says hello, we wonder what his “Look at me! I’m cute!” looks like.
7. “I heard a bag open.”
8. Ruufus is unsure of his new role as Ruler of the Dogs.
9. Neighborhoods are dangerous these days. You never know who’s lurking in the bushes.
10. “Hello, dog? Hello? Oh crap-“
Featured image by Graham Richardson