If you have a Pit Bull, then you know that these dogs are amazing, loving pets! Not everyone knows this, though. Pit Bulls make up nearly 50% of dogs in shelters across the U.S., and many of them never make it out alive.
So it’s safe to say that Pit Bulls can always use a little extra positive attention and that’s just what these Instagram superstars are doing with their fame! Check out what these amazing Pitties are doing to change what people think about them.
1. @lifeofpikelet – This account does amazing things. They are always fostering litters of puppies and preparing them for forever homes. Once all the pups get adopted, they take in another litter of puppies and do it all over again.
2. @sometimescarl – Carl is the handsome blue Pittie and he really likes naps. His human works with dogs who need homes.
3. @thewhitestpupsyouknow – These 3 pups are the whitest derps you know! Their names are Beebs, Stache, and Jax.
4. @roofusandkilo – This account has 6 adopted/rescue dogs and also fosters. The puppies usually get cute jammies to play in.
5. @nicole_ransom – Showing the infamous Pittie smile 🙂
6. @noelaniig – Foster mama and rescue/adoption advocate.
7. @sookpit – “Let me in. I need to go out again!” This account features Sookie and Ivy, two rescue dogs raising pawsitive awareness!
8. @brodyhippo – Brody is a rare and unique hippopitamus!
9. @sweet_suki_ – “Thanks for the new bed, mawm!” Sweet Suki is just like her name says, a sweet Pit mix girl (and @noelaniig’s former foster dog!).
10. @the_blueboys – Meet Darren and Philip, the biggest cuddle bugs around. They love wearing PJs and snuggling 24/7.
11. @threesillypits – Belle, Reggie, and Tux are just three silly Pits and they have two mini mes as part of their pack!
12. @morileymoproblems – This account features besties Riley and Killer – proving that best friends come in all shapes and sizes!
13. @changothehandsomepittie – Chango was rescued at 3-4 months old and has been living the good life in Chicago ever since! Oh, and he also has the biggest doggie wardrobe ever.
14. @thevelvetburritos – Mila and Murph are two rescue Pitties with irresistible faces like these!
15. @murphyandsissy – Two adopted goobers living in Georgia.
16. @hellokingston – Kingston is just doing his part to raise pawsitive Pit Bull awareness. Donut anyone?