Shelter Puppy Bursts Into Happy Explosions After Doc Helps Him Bounce Back

Harrison was a homeless cutie brought to Vet Ranch from a shelter. He was diagnosed with demodectic mange, and also had a secondary bacterial infection. According to Dr. Matt, the state of Harrison’s face indicates he may have been exposed to a chemical that left severe burns.

Through all his pain, though, Harrison refused to be anything less than a good little patient, yearning for affection. Thanks to his caretakers and his irrepressible spirit, he is sure to win over a loving family soon!

h/t + featured image via Vet Ranch/YouTube