We’re thankful for all the doggie mammas who gave us our fur babies. Although they may not be our biological children – they still count fur sure. These doggie mammas had litters of 4, 6, 10, and more pups!
Here’s a look at a few still figuring out how to keep up with their latest additions.
1. This mom who became her puppies’ personal jungle gym.
2. This mom who isn’t quite sure how she ended up with SOOO many mini me’s.
3. This mom who feels like her every move is a game of Follow The Leader.
4. The mom whose fur babies never stop yapping – like ever.
5. Kudos to the momma who managed to line up her puppers for this family portrait.
6. The mom who’s so tired she’s delirious.
7. The mom who has it all together.
8. This mom who would never admit she can’t tell the difference between them.
9. The mom who’s counting down the minutes until nap time.
10. The mom who knows she’ll never sleep again.
11. This mom who’s not sure how this even happened.
12. The mom whose puppies behave for visitors – deceiving the world and keeping their bad dog ways under wraps.
13. The mom who lets her puppies take over even while she’s napping.
14. The mom who still can’t believe she has a moment of quiet.
15. In the end, regardless of all the long days, late nights, and endless anxiety, these dogs are fur sure some PROUD MOMMAS. Thanks for giving us our furry besties!
Feature image via Cuteness Overflow