Post-Thanksgiving food coma is really a thing. We’re getting sleepy just thinking about all the delicious food that we ate during the glorious holiday. But for the pups below, that late-November turkey binge is just fall training for the main winter event. Let’s see how they fared!
1. Check out the food baby on this pup. Or is that a beer belly?
2. It appears that turkey isn’t the only thing that will have you upside-down this holiday season.
3. One empty bowl later…
4. This guy is still trucking away at those treats. Don’t give up now!
5. This is how rock stars pass out after their annual Thanksgiving meal.
6. An appropriate yawn follows the devouring of the food on that plate.
7. Messy eater? Have no shame. After all, it is a day to feast.
8. No kibble left behind! Come on, little one, you can do it.
9. Don’t let that bulldog frown fool you. We’re sure this pup’s tummy is happy as one can be.
10. Don’t stare. It’s totally normal to fall asleep while eating at the dinner table on Thanksgiving.
11. The definition of “ptfo.”
12. A doggy-appropriate Thanksgiving meal and post-Thanksgiving nap.
13. That face you make when you look back at the last 45 minutes and think about how much food you REALLY ate.
14. When grandma plops your sixth turkey leg onto your plate and you don’t know if you’ll survive eating it.
15. The saying goes, you are what you eat.
16. Who says you can’t fill a box of food with even more food? #OvereatingPro
17. Stare down. Dog vs. food – who will win today?