The month of October brings tricks and treats for both dogs and humans alike. These mischief-loving dogs certainly gave their humans a run for their money.
1. This guy who just wanted to get in on the trick-or-treating fun.
2. This little one who just couldn’t differentiate between a dog toy and a Halloween toy.
3. This pup who thought that pumpkins WERE a Halloween treat.
4. This dog who just wanted to help with making the decorations festive.
5. This pup who just thinks that sharing is caring.
6. This pug who decided that Gingerbread Houses should be a Christmas thing only.
7. This pup who just wants freedom from clothing.
8. This pup who just couldn’t help himself — that tiny pumpkin looks just like a tennis ball!
9. This dog who thought that Halloween was only about the candy. That’s what they tell the kids, anyway!
10. This little pup who just got scared by the Halloween decor.
11. This pup who wasn’t sure how candles are related to Halloween anyway. Isn’t that a Hanukkah thing?
12. This fluffy dog whose costume no one wants to clean up.
13. This pup who definitely wins the costume contest.
14. This poor guy who probably didn’t deserve this costume.
15. These two pups who confused the decor with a real threat to the house.
16. This pup who’s clearly done nothing wrong… that mask is creepy to no end.
17. And finally, this woeful pup (just look at those eyes) who wins the prize for #DogShaming on Halloween.