Even pup parents who have the best intentions generally have to face pups who get into all sorts of shenaningans. And once we’re assured they’re fine, well, that’s when we laugh at them (not with ’em. at ’em). In any case, fails and wins and all things in between, no matter what, we will love our derpy doges furever and ever.
1. “You can’t escape me, you sneaky, sneaky toy…”
2. To be fair, if a lion cub snuck up on us, we’d probs do the same.
3. “I got it. I got it. No, it’s okay. I got it.”
4. Leave no dog behind.
5. “But…these boots are NOT MADE for WALKING.”
6. “Umm why would I EVER walk down???”
7. “This is always how I go for my daily swim. Really. It is.”
8. Preparing for a successful career in the NFL…or not.
10. “Mom, mom, look at me mom, I can flyyyyyyy.”
11. The mark of a true winner. #NeverGiveUp
12. Smoooooth operator.
13. Such a graceful looking-oh. Never mind.
14. “Gravity… oh how I LOATHE you.”
15. “Das not s’posed to be dare.”
16. Siblings suck.
17. No running in the swimming area.
18. “I can walk like your tiny hooman.” #Wut #TheyFallToo
19. “NO MORE TRIPS TO SEPHORA FOR YOU, MOM!”
20. When your prey knows exactly what you’re doing…and toys with you.
21. “Those who paddle, lose.”
22. “Lemme at it! Lemme at it!”
23. When an itchy butt leads to headache.
24. “I win. I win. I WINNNNNNN!” #LifeGoals
25. When gravity does all the work for you.