Everyone who grew up in the 90’s is easily transported back to that delightful era by a song, an outfit, a dog. Maybe it’s the recent release of Fuller House that has me spiraling into a nostalgic rabbit hole or maybe these dogs are trying to recreate a simpler time; when the hair was big and the angst was aplenty.
1. It’s Sarah Jessica Parker’s long lost sister Sarah Jessica Barker.
2. What?! It’s Barky Bark and the Furry Bunch!
3. Don’t Hassle the Arf.
4. Switching out “Hot Legs” for hot dogs.
5. Matching outfits and a multimillion dollar franchise? You got it dude!
6. “Did I do thaaaaaaaat?” No seriously. Did I get this sweatshirt on all by myself? I have no thumbs, that’s pretty impressive.
7. Sniff, as you are…as you were….
9. Poca-HOTNESS. Braids for dayssss.