Attention, internet. Stop playing Adele’s new album 25 to your dog. It’s too emotional for them. Just look at what’s happening to these dogs:
1. This dog is tapping into emotions he didn’t even know he had.
Even dogs are crying over Adele’s new song.
Posted by BuzzFeed Animals on Monday, October 26, 2015
2. This one is about to spend an entire weekend eating Haagen Dazs and watching The Notebook.
— Sophie Louise (@SophieDroysen) October 23, 2015
3. This dog is thinking of calling his ex and silently breathing into the phone again.
4. This dog is waiting for you to take him back, or at least back in the friend zone.
5. This dog is regretting not blocking that ex’s number.
6. This dog doesn’t understand why you weren’t wooed by his dozen black roses he left at the foot of your bed.
— adele fucker 666 (@windychisem) November 22, 2015
7. And this dog is now thinking about that tree he let slip away, the one he humped six years ago. HOW COULD HE HAVE BEEN SO STUPID?
— Sarah Grace Glynn (@sarahshoots) October 27, 2015
Let’s save gut-wrenching heartache for us humans, K? Dogs clearly can’t handle it.