FB: I can smell number 8 from here!
***Note: If your pup ever eats anything they’re not supposed to, contact your veterinarian immediately.***
Each dog is special, with their own colors, sizes, and…pee yew, what smells?! Oh man, it’s my dog’s breath. I guess this is what I get for not brushing my dog’s teeth enough, and my vet would agree. This is especially embarrassing because it’s National Pet Dental Health Month!
Well, in honor of DHM, meet 15 dogs whose breath is so bad their parents will be doing an industrial brushing on their teeth tonight.
1. “Mom says she needs to brush my teeth more, but I think toothpaste is gross.”
2. Your Mom is right, pup.
3. More like 8 pounds, if you count that lingering cloud of halitosis. #CheckYourMath
4. “No one can accuse me of hogging the vomit.”
5. “Mom and dad don’t want me to like anything!” #NoPoop #NoVomit #NoRoadKill #NoUnderwear #NoNothing
6. More like Downward Stinky Dog.
7. “You told me to help clean more around the house, so I cleaned the commode.”
8. “Some hoomans think burping is a compliment.” #Sigh #OnlyWhenTheyCook
9. “Poop bags? We don’t need no stinking poop bags!”
10. More like, just ate cat poop AGAIN.
11. “Wait until I poop, and then eat that, and throw up again, and then eat that, and then…”
12. “That big dog didn’t want to eat his poop and I couldn’t let it go to waste.”
13. One human’s trash is one dog’s (disgusting) treasure.
14. One of you goes to time out, the other gets a mint.
15. Talk to one of the pups from number 14. You need an accomplice.