A whole new year means all new beginnings! Unfortunately, that also can mean a whole new apartment lease, which means diving into the seedy underbelly that is finding a roommate in the big city.
Here’s 14 roommates your dog would advise against sharing your living space with…
1. The roommate who thinks he’s a DJ (and wants everyone in the building to know it).
2. The roommate who spends hours in the bathroom.
3. The anti-social-to-the-point-of-wondering-what-exactly-are-you-hiding? roommate.
4. The roommate who’s really lazy with the whole rent paying thing.
5. The dirty roommate.
6. The roommate who eats your groceries.
7. The wake-you-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-stumbling-home drunk.
8. The roommate who raids your closet without asking
9. The CrossFit roommate.
10. The roommate who’s impossible to talk to.
11. And *that* roommate.
Just kidding, dogs always make the best roommates.
Featured image via The Naughty Dog
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!