Black Friday is the craziest shopping day of the year. People get trampled, stay up all night and skip Thanksgiving meals in order to get the best deals possible. It can definitely be stressful, but here are some tips from dogs on how to survive.
1. Come up with a game plan. #FirstTheGapAndThenTheWorld
2. Make sure to eat a big meal and get plenty of sleep the night before.
3. Find a friend as crazy as you to help battle the madness.
4. Put your game face on. Even pee on that BluRay player if you have to. Then everyone knows it’s yours.
5. If that doesn’t work, try convincing someone to be your personal security guard. You’ll need them to protect you from the wild pack of shoppers.
6. Make sure to dress warm if you’re standing outside in the cold, but don’t forget to look good doing it.
7. Bring plenty of cash with you. You never know when the credit card machines will break down.
8. Wear comfortable shoes. You’ll need them for that mad dash to the checkout line.
9. Stay hydrated so you don’t have to pay $5 for a bottle of water. There’s important shopping to do!
10. And it might help to stretch before and after all that shopping!
11. And if all else fails, just shop online instead!
Featured image via Jokeroo