Every dog owner knows that to have a pup means not being afraid of getting your hands (and home, and bed, and clothes, and face, and sometimes, unfortunately, the inside of your mouth) a little dirty.
1. “Getting to know poo, getting to know all about poo!” And yes, he kisses his mother with that mouth.
2. “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something EW.”
3. The dog has a point. I mean, that shoe-khaki combo is a mess.
4. Here, we have a sleeping slobber bubble. A sentence that is just as gross to say, as it is to look at.
5. Either a dog ate a box of crayons or unicorns DO exist! You might be saying to yourself, “Wait a tic, these pictures aren’t that gross…”
6. …Well, hold on to your CRAPS, boys and squirrels, because that was just the warm up!
7. Poor woman wanted to sun-bathe, not take a golden-shower.
8. If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. Unless you’re a Roomba in a room filled with dog sh-t, then you’re a little bit of both.
9. She said “smile for the camera,” not “bile for the camera!”
10. When shotgun turns into a sh-tgun.
11. Aaaaaaaaand scene.
You’ve completed the 11 Gross Pictures BarkPost Challenge! Conwagulations on all the new images you have burned into your brain!
That was intense. We should probably leave on a
brown high note…
We hope you enjoyed tonight’s edition of Bark After Dark, the one-stop-shop for all your insane-in-the-canine, cuckoo-for-cocoa-ruffs, barking mad needs!