Adios and vaya con dios! It’s Cinco de Mayo (that’s May 5th for you monolingual folks), and we hoomans aren’t the only ones celebrating. Let’s take a look at how our canine pals get into this festive holiday!
1. Mustaches were “in” way before the hipsters picked up on them.
2. The matching serape and sombrero made this pup a hit at the festival.
3. “I don’t always poop on your bed, but when I do, I blame it on the cat.”
4. Wally is a very patient and photogenic Corgi.
5. Ain’t no party like a taco pug party because a taco pug party don’t stop.
6. “Do I look good in this hat? I need to go to the bathroom…but first, let me take a selfie.”
7. Sorry dog, you aren’t old enough for that beer.
8. This pup is too cool for his own good.
9. Celebrating Cinco de Mayo in my favorite Doggles.
10. Go home dog, you’re drunk.
11. Check out my amazing flamenco dancing!
12. Must. Have. Corona-rita.
13. “Do you like my serape? It doubles as my favorite blanket.”
14. I think this dog is a reluctant participant in Cinco de Mayo.
15. I think this pup is done with this fiesta.