So you’re being bullied. No, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not your fault. There are just some terrible people in the world who delight at the torment and humiliation of others. Some of them happen to be Pugs.
Thanks to the Internet, mean-spirited Pugs have been allowed to unleash a new kind of attack on their victims, and they’ll stop at nothing to make your life online a living hell. But how can you be sure the one sending you anonymous DMs and ruining your reputation isn’t really just a furry potato-shaped puppy? Here are ten ways to know if you’re being cyber bullied by a Pug.
1. They constantly text you snorts.
2. They taunt you for breathing funny.
3. They poop on everything you tweet.
4. They post humiliating pictures of you from very low angles.
5. They change your passwords to Pugwords.
6. They hack your social media with Pug insults.
7. They burn you on Pug reddit.
8. They trick you with Pug pranks.
9. They Pugfish you on Tinder.
10. When you fight back they respond with a head tilt.