Your dog may be low to the ground, but their expectations are always high. So when you fail them, be ready to get “the look” of utter disapproval. We’ve all been there, when puppy dog eyes turn to judge-y eyes, so here’s a list of how we’ve all made our fur babies straight up disappointed!
1. When you’re talking to someone and say “talk” around your dog, but they mistakenly think you said “walk.”
2. Dropping a food scrap on the floor and picking it up. How dare you!?
3. When you take their new favorite toy away from them: a sock.
4. When you leave for work and forget to give him/her a treat before you leave because you’re in a rush.
5. When you leave on the TV for them when you’re not home and mistakenly leave it on The Real Housewives all day instead of Animal Planet.
6. When they watch you going to the bathroom. Oh, you’re too good to relieve yourself outside?
7. When you complain it’s hot outside in the summer. Try going for a walk wearing a fur coat.
8. When you call it a tennis ball instead of a fetch ball. Pffftt.
9. Wanna go for a ride? Huh? Do ya? Do ya??! And then you take them to the vet.
10. When you start packing your bags to go away on vacation.
11. When you get up from the couch while they are napping, disturbing their slumber.
12. You’re shooting some hoops and they can’t participate.
13. When you dress them up for photos.
14. When you put objects out of reach.
15. Dog definition of disappointment, one word: BATH
Featured image via imgur