Hoomans have good intentions when it comes to Halloween costumes for our pups. However, not all costume ideas are as good as we think. Case in point, the 18 examples below. Let’s take a look at some of the most pawful, pawmazing, puptastically bad dog Halloween costumes.
1. Oh yes, the ever popular “Pin Cushion and Thimble” dog costume. Props for the amount of detail, though!
2. The shame in this dog’s eyes says it all.
3. I just…I mean, I just…I can’t. I can’t. No words.
4. Try to watch this and not smile. Seriously, I want this on repeat.
5. At what point did someone say, “You know what seems like a good idea? Spaghetti and meatballs dog!” Fail.
6. Ok, first off, major props for paying tribute to The Fifth Element. But let’s leave the Leeloo outfit to Milla Jovovich.
7. I’m not sure what this is supposed to be, but it’s hilariously terrifying. Also kind of cute.
8. Hipsters rejoice! The iPug is here. Plus, it won’t bend! It does poop, however.
9. No. Simply, no.
10. I don’t think this pooch will put out many fires with this giant, ridiculous costume.
11. Antoine Dogson. Yep, let’s all remember that this once was a thing.
12. Penguin pups. They don’t look thrilled.
13. You know what? Forget the fail. This is pure awesome.
14. I don’t know what’s better, the fact that the dog is trying to buck the little cowboy off or the fact that the cowboy looks absolutely real.
15. This hurts my head…and probably this pug’s head as well. The tongue says it all.
16. I love bacon. Seriously, it might be the greatest thing on earth. But this is too much. Mmmmm, bacon. (Buy this costume in the BarkShop!)
17. Everyone loves Lucy…except this poor dog. “Hooman, you got some ‘splaining to do!”
18. Lady Gaga. Game Over. I’m done.
Featured image viaNeatorama