I mean, let’s face it. You try really hard. You do. And these dogs just eviscerate you in the swag department. I’m sorry. I really wish there was something we could do to help. We hate to rub it in, but…
1. Come on. You’ve never been this cool in your life.
2. The first step is acceptance.
3. This pup went to Wesleyan, freelances, and lives in Greenpoint. And he has more swag than you.
4. Of course these actually have a prescription.
5. He can pull off a jean jacket. Unironically.
6. The first to make a sideways baseball cap look fresh since the Fresh Prince.
7. “Please don’t call me a hipster. That word has just been so overused.”
8. “I’m thinking of moving to Colorado. You know, to get some fresh air. Or something.”
9. “My hooman is an urban beekeeper. I think that’s sort of over.”
10. “I’ve been feeling a very 70s, Birkin vibe this season.”
11. “Street style photographers are always stopping me, it’s so annoying. I’m like, trying to get somewhere!”
12. “Istafame is such a double-edged sword. Sometimes you just need to unplug, you know?”
13. “You’re wearing that? Oh. Ok.”
14. Face it. Swag just comes naturally to us.
15. And we’re not sorry.