Most anyone with a dog will tell you they prefer the company of their pup to their neighbors or coworkers. The reasons for this are many, including dogs are like family. But the best explanation is simple. Dogs are just better than people.
Here’s 17 reasons why.
1. Dogs learn things way faster.
2. Always. Happy.
3. Unlike people, dogs decrease your blood pressure.
4. Dogs will never be the villain in a movie.
5. Keener sense of smell.
6. First in space.
7. Dogs can lick anyone and get away with it.
8. Dogs mature faster.
9. They detect cancer without machines.
10. Dogs take initiative.
11. They’re in much better shape.
13. Their babies are cuter. #SorryItsTrue
14. Amazing listeners.
15. Dogs can make the coldest humans feel warmth.
“This [deceased] soldier, I realized, must have had friends at home and in his regiment; yet he lay there deserted by all except his dog. I looked on, unmoved, at battles which decided the future of nations. Tearless, I had given orders which brought death to thousands. Yet here I was stirred, profoundly stirred, stirred to tears. And by what? By the grief of one dog.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
16. They are hard workers who never leave a job undone.
17. THEY’RE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! ♡ ♡ ♡