1. First, they woke up on St. Patrick’s day like this:
Irish coffee or not, every Paddy lovin’ pup knows the only way to make it through the day is by staying
2. They got through the work day like this:
So what if it’s 10am? Every hour is happy hour on St. Patrick’s Day!
3. They ate a traditional Irish meal like this:
Dog fart fodder.
4. They rocked shamrocks like this:
Don’t worry, his Irish eyes are smiling.
5. They talked like this:
“How’s the craic?”
6. They got lucky like this:
“What beautiful gray clovers!”
7. They met up with their friends like this:
“Where are we?”
8. They worked their way through crowds of light-weight Spring Breakers like this:
“Yay! It’s St. Patrick’s Day! Crap! But other people know that, too!”
9. They saw underage pups trying to hang like this:
Sigh… Bailey’s and Guinness deliciousness is a privilege, not a rights, noobs.
10. They got free T-shirts at bars like this:
You can never have too many.
11. They tore up the dance floor like this:
Step aside, Michael Flatley.
12.They wore beer goggles like this:
“So, are we doing this?”
13. They said “Kiss me, I’m Irish” like this:
“French kiss, me I’m Irish!”
14. They got out of trouble like this:
“No, officer, I wasn’t pubing in peeblic.”
15. They looked at their taxi and/or designated driver like this:
Then broke into song.
16. They went to bed like this:
17. They woke up today like this:
TGIF, right guys?
Note to the reader: Don’t give your dog alcohol, ever.
Other note to the reader: St. Patrick’s Day isn’t about going to a bar, in the same way that Christmas isn’t about getting gifts, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy those parts of the celebration, right?
We hope you enjoyed tonight’s edition of Bark After Dark, the one-stop-shop for all your insane-in-the-canine, cuckoo-for-cocoa-ruffs, barking mad needs!