1. The dog who is over waiting for his human to make fetch happen and is taking matters into his own paws.
2. The dog who asked the stairs for help to get started.
3. The dog who clearly wishes he were an only child, and plays fetch accordingly.
4. The dog who is more than willing to MacGyver a fetch situation.
5. The dog who gave new meaning to the phrase “stair master.” #WorkIt
6. The dog who knows the importance of combining cardio with strength training.
7. The dog who discovered that gravity can be your best friend (and worst enemy).
8. The dog who was totally willing to include this human, until she saw those boots. #OnWednesdaysWeWearPink
9. The dog who knows a great game of fetch is just around the riverbend.
10. The dog who harnessed the power of thousands of years of fetch technology.
Header image via 3milliondogs