While you may be excited to see your entire family over the holidays, your dog may not share in the excitement of having guests at his house. These dogs certainly aren’t happy to have extra people hanging out.
1. “Listen, I know the puppy nephews are cute and all, but this is ridiculous.”
2. “Maybe if I eat all the turkey everyone will get hungry and go home. Oh my god, I’m a genius.”
3. “Let the puppy have your bed, they said. It’ll be nice, they said.”
4. “They will never want to come back now.”
5. “We haven’t seen our deer side of the family in ages, and suddenly they just show up uninvited.” #Rude
6. “I’ll just be under here until they’re gone.”
7. “I don’t know what happened, but I guess they can’t stay if they don’t have anywhere to sleep.”
8. “Um…do you need me to help you pack your suitcase? Book your airplane ticket? JUST LEAVE MY ROOM, PLEASE.”
9. Dog: “OK, now you’re just doing this out of spite.”
10. “If I bring them their shoes, maybe they’ll get the hint?”
11. “No remote? No TV and no Thanksgiving football game. Everyone will have to go home!”
12. Dog: I will make you get out!
Cat: Take me to my food, servant.
13. “If I destroy their clothes, they will never want to come back!”
14. “Everyone else has leftovers except me. I wonder why that is.”
15. You know what, I give up.