Window face isn’t exclusive to dogs. Who among us hasn’t been on the outside looking in, face smushed to the glass, pining after what lies beyond the glass barrier? The Bark & Co. pawfice is very familiar with the whole, when-faces-and-glass-collide…
These dogs are you. These dogs are me. These dogs are everyone.
1. When you get to the donut shop 30 minutes before it opens.
2. When you’re a member of the neighborhood watch, but can’t see anything.
3. When all your friends are playing outside, but your ass is grounded.
4. When you jump the line at the bar, but your buddies are still waiting outside.
5. When you’re home alone and you hear a noise outside.
6. When you pass the local diner and catch your girlfriend sharing a milkshake with another dude.
7. When it’s raining outside for the third day in a row.
8. When you have to wait for your whole party to arrive in order to be seated at brunch.
9. When you’re relaxing outside and you smell your roommate making cookies.
10. When Ryan Gosling appears on your TV.
11. When you’re taunting the mailman and he catches you.
12. When you want to order more at the drive-thru, but your mom rolls up your window..
13. When you’re getting ready for the school dance, but need to practice kissing first.
14. When bae walks past and you can’t stop staring.
15. When your song comes on right after you exit the club.