You know that moment when you put on a new pair of shoes for the first time? When they’re not exactly broken in and a little stiff? Yeah, they might be some mighty fine heels, but they’re not flexin’ for any feet just yet. These pups know exactly how you feel when they wear some booties for the first time.
Here are 12 dogs that are just learning the art of walking in shoes.
1. “Okay, I’ll just flop on over to you for the treat you’re dangling in my face.”
2. “Did you know I’m practicing for my Rockette audition?”
3. “I’m the hottest pup in this town.”
4. “How do these even work?”
5. “You humans make it look so easy.”
6. “Don’t stop me now. I’m prancing!”
7. “This is how you walk, hooman.”
8. “Second dinner for wearing these shoes? YES!!!”
9. This Frenchie is the master of walking in shoes.
10. “I’m flying!”
11.”Nope. Not leaving this couch.”
12. “Let me test out these booties on the furniture you don’t want me to jump on.”
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!